| Euro 2017 Offer Terms
Leisuretime takes all feedback and comments very seriously. If you have any queries in relation to your holiday, you can contact Leisuretime on 029 2025 7777 or write to us at:
Customer Service, Leisuretime, South Gate House, Wood Street, Cardiff, CF10 1EW
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
Please note this agreement applies only to coach holidays (2 days or more). For travel terms for other travel, including Day Trips, please see the relevant tabs above.
By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- Your travel booking
Whether you book alone or as a group, we will only deal with the lead booking name in all subsequent correspondence, including changes, amendments & cancellations. You must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking & possess the legal capacity & authority to book as the lead name & travel on holidays with us & take up the offers advertised by us if they are still available. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details or any other information supplied in respect of yourself & any other person travelling on the booking & for passing on any information regarding the booking or any changes made in relation thereto, to all persons travelling on the said booking, including but not limited to information on schedule changes or copies of booking confirmations. In addition, you are also responsible for (a) notifying us prior to the time of booking of any personal circumstances & needs pertaining to a person included in the booking including, without limitation, whether any such person is not self reliant or is a person with reduced mobility – for example if you, or a member of your party, have difficulty in walking 100 metres or climbing a flight of stairs unaided; & (b) notifying us at any time from the time of booking until 48 hours prior to departure by calling us if any person travelling on the booking has ceased to be self reliant or a person with reduced mobility or if a person previously reported to be with reduced mobility or as not being self reliant does no longer fall into either category. It is a condition of your booking with us that you & all other members of your party, including infants & children, are adequately insured on holiday. Any person who is under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult on his or her journey. There may be other restrictions & conditions on some offers, but these are explained in the details of those offers. When you or (if you are booking through a travel agent) your travel agent asks for your booking to be confirmed, we will confirm the booking there & then. Next, we will send you or your travel agent a Confirmation Invoice. If there is any change to any of the details discussed at the time of booking, before the Confirmation Invoice is issued, we will notify you of any new or changed details, including a change to the total price (if any). If any detail on the Confirmation Invoice is not correct tell us or your travel agent immediately. If there is an obvious error on the Confirmation Invoice we reserve the right to correct it as soon as we become aware of it and no later than 7 days before you go. The contractual terms of this Fair Trading Agreement apply between you & us because you have chosen a Package Holiday with us (hereafter, a “holiday”) which is a ‘package’ within the meaning of The Package Travel, Package Holidays & Package Tours Regulations 1992 & will enjoy the benefits conferred by it. Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday, whether or not booked through one of our official representatives, are not part of your package holiday provided by us. In the event that our costs increase as a result of the changes made by the government, we reserve the right to adjust the prices shown in our brochure and website to reflect those changes in costs.
Accuracy – we endeavour to ensure prices and all other information contained in this brochure are accurate. Occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances.
Jurisdiction – these booking conditions and any agreement in which they apply are governed in all respects by English Law.
Insurance – it is absolutely vital that you maintain adequate travel insurance to cover any medical expenses and other expenses that may be incurred including cancellation, lost luggage and other charges. If you choose to travel without suitable insurance then you must sign our insurance indemnity form. We will not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising out of not carrying appropriate insurance.
Emergency contact – it is vital that all passengers provide us with an emergency contact who we can contact in the event of an emergency
- The Price You Pay
All prices we advertise are accurate at the date published, but we reserve the right to change any of those prices from time to time. Prices include a cost for fuel that was estimated at the date of this publication. We reserve the right to add a fuel supplement to holiday prices should this increase after the date of this publication. We reserve the right to increase the price of your holiday after you have booked but no later than 30 days before the departure date stipulated & will forward an Amendment Invoice reflecting any changes made. After a Confirmation Invoice has been sent to you, any increase to your holiday price will be as the result of changes in our costs of supplying your holiday resulting from transportation charges, (fuel & other transport charges which form part of our contract with the transport provider), currency fluctuations & government action. An administration charge & any relevant travel agent’s commission is included within these amounts. If the increase would be 2% or less of the holiday price shown on your Confirmation Invoice (excluding insurance premiums & any amendment charges), we will absorb the changes in our costs described above & will only pass on any increase above that level. If the increase is more than 10% of the holiday price (calculated as above), then:
- You may cancel your holiday booking within 14 days of the Amendment Invoice date & receive a refund of all monies paid to us except any amendment charges; we will only consider an appropriate refund of insurance premium paid if you can show us that you are unable to transfer or re-use your policy; &
- The increase will be considered a Major Change as described in section 4 below &, unless you choose to cancel under paragraph 1 above, you will be entitled to the alternatives set out in section 4 for those circumstances, but in either case you will receive compensation in accordance with section 4. The price quoted on the last Amendment Invoice issued is guaranteed, unless you change your holiday booking. Any increases in our costs which occur after the last Amendment Invoice has been sent will be borne by us. Should you instruct your credit/debit card company to ‘charge back’ any payment(s) properly due from you in respect of your booking, we will charge you an administrative fee of £10 per incident & associated costs. We further reserve the right to cancel your booking &/ or take legal action against you for all outstanding payment(s).
- If we cancel your booking
We aim to provide your holiday as booked. But if, for example, there are not enough people booked on your holiday, we may cancel it. We reserve the right to cancel your holiday in any circumstances but if we cancel your holiday you can either have a refund or accept a replacement holiday from us of equivalent or closely similar standard & price (if one is available). This shall be the limit of our responsibility to you. Should you choose to accept an alternative holiday, the terms & conditions of your holiday will not change & these conditions will still apply to your booking. We will not cancel your holiday less than 7 days before you go, unless this is the result of one of the events in the ‘Important note – events beyond our control’. If we do cancel your holiday within 7 days before you go, we will pay you compensation of £10 per person, (unless we cancel your holiday because you do not pay us the balance of the holiday price or because of one of the events listed in the ‘Important note – events beyond our control’).
- If we change your booking details
We hope that we will not have to make any change to your holiday but, because our holidays are planned many months in advance, we sometimes do need to make changes. We reserve the right to do this at any time. We will let you or your travel agent know about any important changes when you book. If you have already booked, we will let you know as soon as we can, if there is time before your departure. Departure times shown by us are for guidance only & may change. Your Confirmation Invoice will show the latest planned timings. Your actual departure time will be shown on your ticket, which you should check carefully as soon as you receive it.
Major changes to your holiday
Occasionally, we have to make major changes to your holiday with us. Major changes are those which significantly alter an essential term of this contract, such as price (if price changes allowed in contract), location of resort or quality of main hotel (not including single overnight hotels on tours). If we tell you about any of these changes after we have confirmed your holiday booking, you may either:
- accept the new arrangements offered by us; or
- accept a replacement holiday from us of +accept a replacement holiday from us of equivalent or closely similar standard & price, if one is available;
- or -cancel your holiday with us & receive a full refund of all monies paid.
Either way, we will pay you compensation, using the Compensation table shown, unless the change is for reasons beyond our control (see the `Important note – events beyond our control’) & we will always refund the difference in price if the replacement holiday is of a lower standard & price. Major changes to your holiday for which we will pay compensation, unless the change is for reasons beyond our control (see `Important note - events beyond our control’), using the scale shown, may include the following changes: a significant change of destination; a change in accommodation to that of a lower category, a change in the time of your departure by more than 12 hours, a change of departure point. This standard payment will not affect your statutory or other legal rights. We will only make one payment for each full-fare-paying adult in the holiday booking. Any children not paying the full adult fare will receive 50% of these amounts.
If the change is not acceptable to you
If any major change indicated above is not acceptable to you, you can cancel your holiday booking. In this case, we will refund all the money you have paid us & will pay you compensation, as shown, depending on how many days before your holiday we tell you about this change unless the change is for reasons beyond our control (see `Important note - events beyond our control’). This standard payment will not affect your statutory or other legal rights. Any compensation payable will be on these scales based on how many days before your booked holiday departure we tell you of a major change.
Period before departure when a Major Change is notified
Compensation payable per person:
- More than 42 days nil
- 42-29 days £5.00
- 28-15 days £10
- 14-8 days £15
- 7-0 days £20
Important note – events beyond our control
Events beyond our control include: war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural & nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, health risks, technical problems with transport (including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation by an airline or a coach operator) for reasons beyond our control or that of our suppliers; closed or congested airports or ports, hurricanes & other actual or potential severe weather conditions, & any other similar events. Please ensure that you are adequately insured.
- Our responsibility for your holiday
We will arrange for you to receive the services that make up the holiday that you choose & that we confirm. These services will be provided either directly by us or through independent suppliers contracted by us. We are responsible for making sure that each part of the holiday you book with us is provided to a reasonable standard & as was advertised by us (or as changed & accepted by you). If any part of your holiday is not provided as described, we will pay you appropriate compensation unless this is due to reasons beyond our control (see `Important note – events beyond our control’). We have taken all reasonable care to make sure that all the services which make up the holidays advertised by us are provided by efficient & reputable businesses. These businesses should follow the local & national laws & regulations of the country where they are provided. However, overseas safety standards are generally lower than in the UK, for example few hotels yet meet EC fire safety recommendations even in Europe. Please remember that some amenities (e.g. lifts, swimming pools etc.) require cleaning and servicing and may therefore not be available at all times. Some services may be affected by weather conditions and their availability will be entirely at the discretion of the provider of the services. Entertainment provided by the hotels is frequently subject to demand and its nature and/or frequency may be varied if there is lack of demand.
- Personal injury 1
This section covers injury, illness or death while you are using the holiday services that we have arranged for you. We have no direct control over the way our suppliers provide their services but everyone employed or contracted by us or by our suppliers is expected to carry out their duties in accordance with accepted standards of behaviour. If they do not carry out their duties in accordance with accepted standards of behaviour (or at all) & that fault results in your injury, illness or death, we may make a payment to you. We will not make any payment if your injury, illness or death was caused by an event or circumstances which the person who caused it could not have predicted or avoided even if they had taken all necessary & due care. We will not make any payment if your illness, injury or death was your own fault. If we do make a payment, it will be similar to one you would receive under English & Welsh law in an English or Welsh court. Note: We will make such payments for injury, illness or death on the basis that you are expected to accept that:
- You must tell us & the supplier involved about your injury or illness while you are in the resort (see section 13). You should also write to our After Travel Services about your claim within 7 days of coming home from your holiday to allow us to investigate it properly & cooperate with us so as to enable us to carry out such investigation. Please include a letter about your injury or illness from your doctor.
- You should transfer to us any rights you have against the supplier or any other person.
- You should co-operate fully with us if we or our insurers want to enforce those rights.
- Any payments we make may be limited in accordance with international conventions. We ask you to transfer your rights to Terms and Conditions Accuracy – we endeavour to ensure prices and all other information contained in this brochure are accurate. Occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. Jurisdiction – these booking conditions and any agreement in which they apply are governed in all respects by English Law. Insurance – it is absolutely vital that you maintain adequate travel insurance to cover any medical expenses and other expenses that may be incurred including cancellation, lost luggage and other charges. If you choose to travel without suitable insurance then you must sign our insurance indemnity form. We will not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising out of not carrying appropriate insurance. Emergency contact – it is vital that all passengers provide us with an emergency contact who we can contact in the event of an emergency. - Applies to Coach Holidays us so that we can claim back from suppliers any payments we make to you, plus any legal or other costs.
7. Personal injury 2
This section covers damages, injury, illness or death which is not connected with the arrangements made by us. If you or someone on your holiday booking is injured, falls ill or dies while taking part in an activity which is not part of the holiday, or you need to incur unpredictable extra expenses for which we are not liable because the event is beyond our control (see `Important note – events beyond our control’) we will, where appropriate & subject to our discretion, try to help if we can but you must pay all costs incurred. & subject to our discretion, try to help if we can but you must pay all costs incurred.
- Your Financial Protection
The Package Travel, Package Holidays & Package Tours Regulations 1992 require us to provide security for the monies that you pay for the package holidays booked from us & for your repatriation in the event of our insolvency. Leisure Time (Wales) Limited is a member of ABTA (ABTA number Y6145). ABTA will financially protect your holiday by ensuring you receive a refund or, if already abroad, you are returned to the point where your contracted arrangements with us commenced in the event that your holiday is not provided as a result of our insolvency. Please go to www.abta.com for a copy of the guide to ABTA’s scheme of Financial Protection. ABTA and ABTA members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. Contact ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ tel 020 7637 2444 or www.abta.com.
- What happens to holiday complaints?
We can usually sort out any complaints you may have whilst you are on holiday. If you have a complaint about your arrangements whilst away, you must immediately notify the supplier of the service in question locally. You should report any hotel complaint to the hotel management and allow them the opportunity to resolve the matter for you. Complaints regarding your transport or other service arrangements should be reported to the transport provider or supplier concerned as soon as a problem arises. If they are unable to resolve the problem, you should contact us straight away by telephone/fax & we will endeavour to assist. If you are still not satisfied, you must write to our After Travel Services department with 7 days of your return from holiday. Please write your holiday reference number on your letter, & include your daytime & evening telephone numbers. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve any problem locally by reporting it to the supplier, or calling & informing us, then we may not be able to deal positively with any complaint on your return. We will try to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. If we cannot agree, you can take your complaint to a County Court or another suitable court. Please also see section 19 (ABTA).
- Paying for your travel arrangements
You will be required to pay a deposit to us for each person when you book unless this is within 8 weeks of departure when the full amount for the booking is payable. The deposit amount will be specified by us or your travel agent when your booking is made. If it is not specified then it will be the amount that we ask you to pay when you book, even if this is 100% of the holiday price. If you pay less than the deposit under a low deposit booking scheme, then this is only part of the deposit referred to in this paragraph. The remaining deposit will be due on cancellation or date specified at time of booking or on your confirmation invoice. Please note that your booking deposit may be increased or there may be a charge payable for some accommodation, holidays or bookings where it is necessary to secure specific facilities with full payment at the time of booking e.g. theatre tickets, airlines tickets. Once confirmed, the booking deposit, additional charges paid & insurance premiums will not be refunded in the event of cancellation except in the circumstances specified in Sections 2, 3 or 4 or as otherwise required by law. This is your only commitment until 8 weeks before you go. Usually, within 2 weeks of booking, we will send you a Confirmation Invoice showing how much you owe us. You must pay the amount on the last Invoice issued by us, at least 8 weeks before you go on holiday. If you don’t, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled & to charge you a cancellation charge, in accordance with section 12. If you pay money for your booking to a travel agent appointed by us, they will hold that money as our agent from the time they receive it until they pay the money to us. If your payment is made by card a handling fee will apply, please check fee at time of booking. This may also apply to some debit cards. Cash, personal cheques, building society & bankers’ drafts are accepted.
- If you change your booking
- If you want to change any details of your booking (such as changing to a different holiday or changing a name in your booking) or to cancel an optional extra you have booked, we will do our best to help but please note that more major changes, such as those that would lower the basic price of your holiday will be treated by us as a different holiday. We charge an ‘Amendment Fee’ for each detail of the booking which we allow you to change without a cancellation. If you make the allowed change more than 56 days before departure, the fee will be £10 per change per person. If you make the allowed change within 56 days of departure, the amendment fee will be £20 per change per person. Name change, & or departure details such as date & time changes are not always allowed by other transport providers whenever they are made. Whilst we will do our best to change the details of the booking, please bear in mind that most other transport providers treat name & departure detail changes as a cancellation & charge accordingly. These charges will be passed on to you. Changes to the lead name on a booking, will result in you having to pay for the cancelled holiday & buy a new holiday at full cost. If the change means we must send you new tickets, we cannot make the change until we have received all your old travel documents, including tickets.
- Some types of accommodation (for example single rooms or hotel rooms with reductions for 3 adults) are priced according to the number of people staying there. If your booking changes because someone in your party cancels, we will recalculate your booking cost based on the new number of people going. If fewer people share the accommodation, then the cost for them may go up. This extra cost is not a cancellation charge, & it is not covered by our insurance. 3. If you are prevented from taking the holiday you have booked, you may transfer your booking to another person, provided you meet the following conditions: - You must authorise us to make the transfer; - The person to whom you transfer your holiday booking must comply with all the terms of the existing booking; - That person must accept the transfer & the terms of our Fair Trading Agreement; - That person must show us new evidence of their holiday insurance, as your policy cannot be transferred to another person (and the premium cannot be refunded); - We will also charge amendment fees in accordance with this section. This will be added to the new Invoice issued; - You cannot transfer a holiday booking within 7 days of departure; & - You will remain responsible for the payment of any balance on that new Invoice should that person fail to pay it.
12. If you cancel your booking
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you or your travel agent must advise us. Once we receive your notice of cancellation you should expect to receive a Cancellation Invoice within 14 days. If you do not, then please contact us. To cover the cost of processing your cancellation & to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your notification. Please note that for certain travel arrangements e.g. air holidays and theatre/show holidays, the cancellation charge may be higher than those shown. In certain cases a 100% cancellation fee applies as soon as the booking is made.
Charges are based on how many days before your booked departure (not including day of departure) we receive your cancellation notice.
- 43+ days = deposit only
- 42 to 29 days = 30% (or deposit, whichever is greater)
- 28 to 15 days = 50%
- 14 to 5 days = 70%
- less than 5 days 100%.
Please check your insurance policy to see if you are covered for the cancellation charge.
- Conduct while travelling
You are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct departure point at the correct time and we cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered by passengers because of their late arrival at any departure point. Coach excursions are included in the price of many holidays and refunds cannot be made for passengers not wishing to go on these excursions. Final departure times and points will be as stated on your final travel tickets and included excursion times will be posted on the hotel notice board or as notified by the tour driver. We reserve the right to refuse to accept you as a customer or continue dealing with you if your behaviour is disruptive or affects other travellers or is threatening or abusive towards our staff or suppliers staff, on the telephone, in writing or in person. If the driver of your coach or any of our staff believes that you could be disruptive or that you are suffering from a contagious disease, they can also refuse to let you proceed with your travel arrangements or restrict your movements. If you are disruptive & this means you are not allowed to travel we will treat your booking as cancelled by you from that moment, & you will have to pay full cancellation charges (see section 12). If this occurs overseas then you will become responsible for your own return home & any other members of your group who cannot or will not travel without you. If you are refused carriage because of your disruptive behaviour, or you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, we may pass on your details to other tour operators for their information. This in turn may make it difficult for you to book other holidays. In any of these circumstances no refunds or compensation will be paid to you & we may make a claim against you for any costs & expenses incurred as a result of your behaviour e.g. the cost of diverting a coach, aircraft or ship to remove you. Criminal proceedings may also be instigated.
- Your accommodation
- Any accommodation we arrange for you must only be used by those people named on your Confirmation Invoice (or on latest Amendment Invoice issued). You are not allowed to share the accommodation or let anyone else stay there. You are responsible for the cost of any damage caused to your accommodation or its contents during your stay. These charges must be met by you & may have to be paid locally. Some hotels may make a small additional charge for porterage and tea or coffee served after meals. Gratuities to the hotel staff and drivers/couriers are discretionary.
- Hotel entertainment and themes: A wide variety of entertainment is supplied by the hotels from dancing to pianists to bingo. We have tried to indicate those holidays in which it is provided. Please note however, that the style and frequency of entertainment is always at the management’s discretion. Similarly, a hotel may be operating a theme (such as Turkey & Tinsel, Country & Western, Olde Time...) which we have not featured in our package. We will endeavour to inform you of such entertainment. However, providing Leisuretime fulfils the package originally sold, we do not consider the imposition of themes to be detrimental to the holiday and will not consider compensation claims.
15. The conditions of your ticket
When you travel by air or by sea, your journey may be subject to certain international conventions such as the Warsaw Convention, Montreal Convention or Athens Convention. You agree that the transport company’s own ‘Conditions of Carriage’ will apply to you on that journey. When arranging this transportation for you, we rely on the terms & conditions contained within these international conventions & those ‘Conditions of Carriage’. You acknowledge that all of these terms & conditions form part of your contract with us as well as with the transport company.
- Passports, Visas, Travel Information
It is your responsibility to check and fulfil the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. You must check requirements for your own specific needs with the relevant embassies and/or consulates as applicable. For further information, contact the Passport Office on 0300 222 0000.
The name on the passport must match the name on the travel documentation, otherwise you may not be able to travel & insurances may be invalid. If you need to change a name, you must tell us immediately so we can issue the ticket (an amendment fee may be applicable).
Travel Information – whatever your reason for travelling abroad, you are sure to want a trouble free trip. With this is mind we are working with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) to help British nationals stay safe abroad. The FCO ‘Know Before You Go’ website offers straightforward travel advice, top tips and up-to-date country information to help you plan your holiday.
- Conditions of Suppliers
Independent suppliers make up many aspects of the services provided as part of your holiday. Their services are provided in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable international conventions.
- Contacting you
If you book via our website or have opted in other circumstances for us to contact you via e-mail, we may communicate with you using the e-mail address you have provided. For example, to provide your e-confirmation, e-ticket, e-cancellation, etc. We will assume that your e-mail address is correct & that you understand the risks associated with using this form of communication. You may still have to contact us as required in our terms & conditions.
We are a member of ABTA , membership number Y6145. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s code of conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, please go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on their website www.abta.com
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are a data controller. In order to process your booking and to ensure that arrangements for your tour are correctly made, we need to collect certain personal details about you. These will include, where appropriate, names and addresses of your party’s members, credit/debit card information or other payment details and special requirements that you may have. These may include dietary restrictions, medical conditions, religious beliefs. We may need to pass this information onto other companies and organisations who require this information in order to provide your holiday (eg hotels, transport companies). Where you provide us with such details, you consent to such details you consent to this information being used as described above unless you expressly tell us otherwise in writing. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect such data. You are generally entitled to ask us (by e mail or letter) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may have been disclosed. We may charge a fee for such requests. Marketing communications from Leisuretime will allow you the opportunity to opt out of further communications.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders
you may find reduced site functionality and may be unable to book a holiday correctly.
over the telephone by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
9th Floor Southgate House, Wood Street
Cardiff, Cardiff CF10 1EW
0844 800 3855
European Coach Holidays 2017 Free Euro Offer.
Our standard terms and conditions apply.
- Free money offer applies to select coach holidays from the 2017 European Coach Holiday range. Values upto 100 euros are availble to claim per person, whilst stocks last. This offer is available until 30th September 2016. No alternatives. Euros must be collected from a Leisuretime shop.