If its lazy days in the sun that is more your thing or you enjoy doing watersports and activities, then look no further. Enjoy attractions, sights and sounds the will entertain kids and grownups alike.
Spend your next summer holiday at the seaside and give the kids a chance to play on the beach in the open air, making sandcastles. Later, you can cool off with a refreshing dip in the sea or take a breezy stroll along the promenade – Sound tempting?
Many of our British beaches are among the cleanest and safest in the world which is reflected in their European Blue Flag status which proves great holiday destinations. So fall back in love with the British coastline and visit the beauties of Britain’s unspoiled locations.
With excellent surfing, fabulous weather and truly stunning landscapes, Cornwall makes a very popular destination for holidaymakers. Whatever your preferences, from surfing to sightseeing, Cornwall pretty much has it taken care of so that you can enjoy everything that makes a beach holiday perfect. For a taste of their world-famous jammy scones and scrumptious cream teas check out some of our stunning Cornish resorts - all at extraordinary low prices.
At Leisuretime our beach holiday destinations and carefully selected hotels give you easy access to beautiful beaches. So whether you want to soak up the sun and relax or take part in some adventurous activities like wind surfing we have it all!
For the watersports enthusiast why not try windsurfing or diving? Or maybe you’d prefer playing a bit of golf on lush green courses to fill your day. Whatever you prefer you can get that perfect tan while enjoying the sea or just relaxing by the pool on your days in the sun.
Why choose this holiday?
- Get away from the British Winter weather and set off on your sun filled beach holiday.
- Relax on the sand or fill your days with watersports.
- Beach holidays are the perfect way to unwind, re-charge your batteries and take a break from the daily stresses of life.
- Take things at your own pace and take in new cultures.
- Let us know where and when you want to go and we’ll sort out everything for you so that you can have a stress-free holiday.
Tips & Advice:
- Stay Protected! – It is essential to regularly apply sun cream before going outdoors into the hot summer’s sun to keep your skin protected from those dangerous UV rays.
- Have fun in the sun! – Remember to pack a beach ball and bucket and spade for the little ones
- Heads up! – In addition to the application of sun cream, it is equally important to wear a sun-protective hat on a hot summer’s day. Wearing a hat whilst in the sun is a simple and effective way to reduce UV radiation to the head, neck and face.