In a magical kingdom not so far away – somewhere between a place where you wish upon a star and dreams come true – Disney heroes and heroines live once upon a time in fairytales that are happily never ending...
Make their dreams come true! Capture those special moments and witness your children become acquainted with their favourite larger than life Disney characters.
Spread over two theme parks and with over 50 attractions, on stage performances and parades, Disneyland Paris has plenty of fun attractions for the whole family. Experience classic fairytale adventures and thrills as magic colour and light fill Disneyland Park. You will even get a sneak peek behind the scenes in the Walt Disney Studios where you will discover the secrets of Disney animation.
Leisuretime brings you great-value Disney breaks with convenient travel options by coach. Our holidays feature stays in a themed hotel or in an ‘off-site’ hotel close to the ‘Magic’. As well as the theme parks & Disney® Village, Disneyland® Resort Paris is right next door to La Vallée Shopping Village, with a hypermarket, designer outlet and shopping mall – not forgetting the Aquarium Sea Life attraction at its centre. So with all this entertainment to be had, what are you waiting for? Choose your holiday now and start planning for some serious fun! We’ve departures right through the summertime, including the school holidays.
Plan your visit today to a magical destination that is on the top of every child’s wish list today!
Why choose this holiday?
- Fun for all the family.
- Watch your kids faces light up as we bring their imagination to life and experience the magic.
- Entertainment all year round, whatever the weather.
- Disneyland Paris is bursting at the seams with things to do – a blend of theme park attractions, film studios, Disney Characters and adrenaline inducing rides.
- We will organise everything for you from picking you up to booking your hotel and getting you to the parks, to getting you home again.
Tips & Advice:
- Don’t get lost! – The Parks can get very crowded so take note of guidelines given by the stewards and personnel so you make it back in time for the coach at the end of the day. Also try arranging regular meeting points with friends and family.
- Don’t let the walking get the better of them! – Consider hiring Park push chairs for young children as there is a lot of ground to cover on one day.
- Get your Walking shoes on! – If you don’t want to miss out on all the magic, there is a lot of walking involved so wear comfy shoes to last the day.