For the kind of holiday the whole family can enjoy, from children to grandparents, choose one of our family holidays to get away from it all where everyone can have something to do and have a great time doing it.
Watch as you kids have the time of their lives, embark on new adventures together and unwind over a family meal. At Leisuretime we make it our priority to find you a holiday that is truly perfect for the whole family and, with plenty of things to see and do, you can be sure there is something to suit everyone.
With kids clubs, swimming pools and daily entertainment for both children and adults you really can relax and get away from things and not have to worry about the kids getting bored. Let yourself relax and let the kids go swimming or be entertained at Fun Factories by famous Blue Coats. Or why not treat the family to a magical adventure where you can meet fairies, princes and princesses and stroll down the street with a famous mouse?
At Leisuretime we understand the importance of quality family time spent together on holiday. That is why we have plenty of affordable family hotels to choose from and all at great value for money leaving you with more to spend on the one’s you love!
Why choose a family holiday?
- Go somewhere that the whole family will enjoy.
- Family holidays with Leisuretime gives you the opportunity to spend quality time making memories as a family that will stay with you for life.
- The more, the merrier! Take time for some strong family bonding, bring the whole family along and you can be sure to have a fun-filled holiday!
- Tell us where and when you want to go and we’ll sort out everything for you for a stress-free holiday.
Tips & Advice:
- Keep the little ones occupied! - Travelling with kids can be difficult so we suggest packing fun games to keep the kids occupied for the duration of the journey.
- Capture those especial moments! – Don’t forget to pack your camera so you can return with memories to fill the photo album.
- Save on bulky luggage – Consider hiring cots and buggies when you arrive at your destination.