Exbury Gardens is a magical place in the New Forest National Park. The Gardens are a spectacular 200 acre site, world-famous for the Rothschild Collection of rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias and rare trees and shrubs. This earthly paradise offers a riot of colour in spring, an oasis of tranquillity in summer followed by a splendid show as the leaves change in the autumn.
Discover Exbury’s hidden beauty and escape the cares of the world as you explore a myriad of pathways.
Take a look at our Chelsea Flower Show breaks and secure your place at the most talked about gardening event of the year!
Spanning 11 acres, the RHS Chelsea Flower Show is to the horticultural world what London Fashion Week is to the couture one. As the most famous event in the gardening calendar, it's little wonder that Chelsea Flower package breaks are popular, year in, year out – they're the perfect chance to catch the latest trends and designs in flora and fauna, see show-stopping gardens and 100s of exhibitors with minimum hassle. You'll have plenty of time to search for inspiration. Wander the show gardens, examine the rare and unusual plants in the spectacular Floral Pavilions, and seek out advice from the gardening experts.
Why choose this holiday?
- Visit the magic of Exbury Gardens in the New Forest National Park.
- Exbury Gardens is world-famous for the Rothschild Collection of rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias and rare trees and shrubs.
- Visit the most talked about gardening event of the year.
- Get advice from gardening experts, catch the latest trends and design in flora and fauna.
Tips & Advice:
- Don’t miss out on main attractions! - Ask our Travel Experts for all the best places of interest so you can prioritise during your visit.
- Travel insurance – Plan ahead at the time of booking and take out our travel insurance to ensure cover for sickness or medical emergencies.
- Capture the moment – Don’t forget to bring a camera along and take snaps of the beautiful gardens and flower arrangements.