Our Short Break Tours offer incredible value for money to fantastic destinations. We have a range of two and three day breaks as well as Days Out for all the family.
Whether you prefer a few days in a bustling city, a trip to the seaside, a relaxing countryside escape or family weekend breaks to thrilling theme parks, our range of breaks offer the best of each at great prices.
For all you shopaholics out there, why not indulge in some retail therapy in Manchester’s superb Trafford Centre. Being one of the largest shopping centers, it truly is a shopper’s paradise.
Or if a seaside break is more your idea of bliss, we have regular short breaks to some of Britain and Ireland’s most beautiful costal locations. Escape from traditional British weather and venture to the picturesque town of Torquay which is known for its exceptionally mild climate and is often one of the sunniest areas in the country.
With an abundance of places to choose from, it can become an overwhelming decision to make but our sales team are here to help you every step of the way and ensure you get the most out of your short break. Using our extensive experience in offering fantastic short breaks we make it our priority to make every part of your holiday experience special.
Why choose Short Breaks with Leisuretime?
· With hand-picked hotels and expertly planned itineraries, we guarantee excellent value for money and outstanding customer service all at an affordable price.
· At Leisuretime our Travel Experts provide you with everything there is to know about your chosen destination prior to departure, allowing you to prioritise effectively during your stay.
· Our selection of optional excursions means that you won’t miss a thing!
· Our centrally located hotels mean that major attractions are right on your door step - you’ll be amazed what you can cram into a just few days!
Tips & Advice:
- Never worry about losing your luggage again! Track your luggage in real-time with our specially designed Tag&Track holiday tags.
- Travel Insurance - Make sure you plan ahead at the time of booking and take out our travel insurance to ensure cover for sickness or medical emergencies.
- Places to eat and drink – Familiarise yourself with the area before you depart to avoid missing out on the very best places to eat and drink – we are here to help!