Exploring some of Europe’s most popular places of interest has now been made easy and affordable! With our vast array of city breaks to prime destinations like Paris, Amsterdam, Ostend and Bruges at unbeatable value for money and plenty of added extras, there has been no better time to book a European city break to that place you always dreamed of.
Europe has a fascinating rich history and a wonderful mix of cultures. As a result, our European City tours offer insights and exploration to some of the best most vibrant and interesting cities across the continent. Join us as we explore places of historic beauty and cultural blends built up over centuries including wonderful modern customs. Whether it’s taking a stroll around the shops, markets or boutiques or taking a tour of museums and art galleries, you won’t be disappointed wherever you decide to go.
The romantic city of Paris is surely one of the wonders of the world, literally oozing with culture and entertainment and is quite rightly recognized as the artistic capital of Europe, from its cobbled streets to its wide boulevards. From the Gothic grandeur of Notre Dame to the artistic beauties the grace the walls of the Louvre, Paris extends its magic in all directions.
Bruges is often described as the ‘Venice of the North’, was largely untouched by the industrial revolution that ravaged other European cities in the 19th century. With its lacework of narrow cobbled streets, gabled houses and tree lined canals, together with the friendliness of the Flanders people, Bruges is one of the most beautiful towns in Europe.
Leisuretime offers you a great selection of hand-picked hotels all centrally located in some of Europe’s top city destinations. Many of our European city locations boast beautiful tranquil coastal views in addition to the exciting, fast-paced nature of city life giving you the very best of both worlds!
With an abundance of shopping, culture and beaches, we trust that you will get the best out of your memorable city break with Leisuretime.
Why choose this holiday?
- Experience past and present all mixed together while experiencing one of our European Cities tours.
- Open your mind and discover a new culture.
- Whether you want to indulge in a spot of retail therapy or relax along the beach front, a Leisuretime European city break ensures there is no need to compromise.
- Let us know where you want to go and we’ll organise everything for you.
Tips and Advice:
- Stay safe –Busy cities can lead to lots of pickpockets and so it is essential to keep your valuables out of sight and reach.
- Keep a map handy – Packing a map is often a good idea when travelling big cities to plan and prioritise key attractions.
- Capture the moment! – Make sure you bring a camera along to your city break to take lots of snaps of amazing architecture and top attractions.