Whether you plan to hit the shops, explore museums and galleries or merely relax on a short break to a desired destination, Leisuretime has a variety of city weekend breaks that offers unbeatable value for money to destinations across the UK and Europe. A suitable option for both adults and children, city breaks can prove to be a pleasurable getaway for the whole family.
With so much choice, it can be overwhelming trying to decide where to go on your city break. That is why our Travel Experts are there to recommend some of our top city destinations that will offer an array of attractions and end in an overall fantastic holiday.
There are some cities that never fail in delivering a great city break experience whether you are looking for that short break There are some destinations that never fail in delivering a great city break experience. Whether it’s Liverpool or London, Edinburgh or Bristol, you’ll be sure to find our UK Cities tours exciting and enlightening.
Enjoy our fabulous Beatles Tour exploring the Fab Four’s home town of Liverpool, witness amazing architecture, visit the Tate Liverpool Gallery and the Merseyside Maritime Museum or take a stroll around the shops in the bustling town centre.
In London, you could fly the London Eye and appreciate the views from up high, take in a West End Show or indulge retail urges on Oxford Street.
Enjoy first-hand, the pageantry of the massed pipes and drums, dancers and display teams of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, as well as some free time in Edinburgh and a visit to the historic Borders town of Dumfries or the scenery of Loch Lomond.
In recent years, the City of Bristol has undergone a renaissance and has now become one of the UK’s top visitor destinations. A lively city set around an historic harbour with fascinating architecture, a rich cultural heritage and award winning attractions.
Why choose this holiday?
- Experience one of our UK cities in a way you have never experienced them before.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds on your tours of our cities in all their splendour.
· With so much to see and do in one location, city breaks are becoming an increasingly popular choice for holiday makers.
- City breaks are the perfect way to escape and to fully immerse yourself into the culture of the place you are visiting.
· Let us know where and when you want to go and we will take care of the rest.
Tips and Advice:
- Stay safe –Busy cities can lead to lots of pickpockets and so it is essential to keep your valuables out of reach and out of sight.
- Keep a map handy – Packing a map is often a good idea when travelling big cities to plan and prioritise key attractions.
- Capture the moment! – Make sure you bring a camera along to your city break to take lots of snaps of amazing architecture and top attractions.