A true continent of contrasts. A European touring holiday is a ticket to an array of historical, cultural and natural wonders unique to this varied continent.
The intricate web of Europe's history is evident in its awe-inspiring architecture, influenced by past empires and individual creative brilliance. Discover thriving cities and serene countryside on a coach touring holiday and treat your eyes to a visual feast from a smorgasbord of natural landscapes whether they are bathed in Mediterranean sunshine or enveloped by Alpine fresh air.
Enjoy majestic mountain ranges or gently undulating hills, tranquil lakes or imposing glaciers. There is something to suit everyone's taste... and it is all on your doorstep!
Poland has over a thousand years of tradition with a turbulent history which may be traced through its various historic, religious, industrial and architectural monuments and relics. The major cities of modern Poland still retain all of the charm and beauty from a bygone age and offer a welcoming and cosy atmosphere. The diverse, surrounding countryside is a magnificent backdrop to the medieval town squares, renaissance churches, galleries and café culture.
You will find history in the Czech Republic literally on every corner. The oldest cities were founded during the Middle Ages at the crossroads of trading routes. Coins were minted in them, heavy metals were mined and beer was brewed. One hundred-spired Prague, the mother of cities, magical Prague - these are just three titles which the capital of the Czech Republic proudly wears.
Portugal effortlessly blends the old with the new, as vibrant modern cultures collide with peaceful sanctuaries and ancient landmarks of historical intrigue. The World Heritage Douro valley is a captivating destination with its spectacular gorge in the Douro valley, covered in the white mists of flowering almond trees in spring and early summer. The city of Porto is located at the end of the Douro Valley and is famous for its port wine and UNESCO riverside neighbourhood of Ribeira.
Italy offers thousands of years of history, art & architecture, rich culture & spirituality, plus delicious cuisine & impeccable fashion! Our Grand Italian Tour is absolutely stunning, with a wealth of excursion possibilities. The Amalfi Coast is regarded as the most beautiful coastline in Europe with beautiful villages such as Positano seemingly moulded into the cliff sides. The drama of Pompeii should be witnessed in everyone’s lifetime And, of-course, the glory of Rome – the epicentre of the Empire in its day.
Why choose this holiday?
- See more of the continent in one holiday.
- Sit back and relax as our coaches take you to see all the major attractions.
- Have all your questions answered and discover the history of some of the UK and Europe’s main attractions.
- Come home with lots of tales to tell about all of the places you visited.
Tips & Advice:
- Capture the moment – Don’t forget to bring a camera along and take snaps of Britain and Europe’s stunning scenery and major attractions.
- Travel insurance – Plan ahead at the time of booking and take out our travel insurance to ensure cover for sickness or medical emergencies.
- Remember the basics! – If you are taking a mobile phone whilst on board ensure that you do not incur roaming charges by leaving it on in foreign waters. At Leisuretime we offer pre-paid SIM cards which include area coverage for your holiday destination so you won’t get caught out!