Take a look at our Chelsea Flower Show breaks and secure your place at the most talked about gardening event of the year!
Spanning 11 acres, the RHS Chelsea Flower Show is to the horticultural world what London Fashion Week is to the couture one. As the most famous event in the gardening calendar, it’s little wonder that Chelsea Flower package breaks are popular, year in year out – they’re the perfect chance to catch the latest trends and designs in flora and fauna, see show-stopping gardens and 100’s of exhibitors with minimum hassle. You’ll have plenty of time to search for inspiration, wander the show gardens, examine the rare and unusual pants in the spectacular Floral Pavilions, and seek out advice from gardening experts.
Package tours to the Chelsea Flower Show start from only £169.00 per person and include return coach travel, over night accommodation at a ‘Leisuretime Selected Hotel’ with breakfast and evening meal, hotel to venue transfers as well as a ticket to the event. Additionally, time permitted, you will have free time to spend in the picturesque town of Windsor.
Why choose this holiday?
- As the most popular gardening event of the year, don’t miss out on your chance to attend this magnificent show.
- See the brilliant displays of plants and flowers over the 11 acres set aside for the show.
- Get ideas and inspiration for your own garden.
- The flower displays in the marquee are inspiring, so colourful and vibrant and the smells from some of the blooms are gorgeous.
- We’ll arrange everything for you from picking you up and getting you there to bringing you home.
Tips and Advice:
- Sensible footwear – comfy shoes are a must as you will be on your feet for most of the day.
- Beat the queues – when the Main Avenue and Rock Garden Bank are congested, head into the Great Pavilion or to Western Avenue and Royal Hospital Way. Slightly less central, the toilets in Western Avenue often have somewhat shorter queues.
- Don’t miss a thing! - Check out the different themed flower gardens, show gardens, courtyard gardens and the urban gardens which all have excellent ideas, full of inspiration to get you started.