For the Formula 1 fans among you, a trip to the British Grand Prix in Silverstone is not to be missed. Silverstone is renowned for its high-speed circuits and its action packed racing schedule that is coupled with world-class exhibitions, music and attractions to amplify the already thrilling hometown experience.
The Formula One circuit at Silverstone is a super sleek modern wonder. The design of the circuit has been modified on several occasions over the last 12 years to improve the safety of drivers and overtaking opportunities. At the end of the race, officials remove the barriers to allow fans to step onto the track and get a closer look at the pit lane.
Nothing exceeds the glamour and thrill of the British Grand Prix. The atmosphere alone is truly electric and this is certainly amplified when there are passionate Brits on the Grid. So if you’re looking to experience the excitement and atmosphere that comes from being at Silverstone during the Grand Prix (rather than watching it on TV) then this is the ideal trip for you. We will organise your hotel, transfers, and travel home again. All you have to worry about is having a great time.
Why choose this holiday?
- To experience the British Grand Prix in a way you never have before then look no further.
- The Silverstone Grand Prix is situated near a pedestrianised town centre where you can enjoy an abundance of bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Even for those of you that are not crazy about cars, one thing is certain; it is some of the best entertainment on earth.
- Visit the home of British motorsport.
- For a stress-free experience just let us know and we will sort out everything for you, from picking you up, to sorting your accommodation, to getting you to the track and taking you home again.
Tips and Advice:
- Take binoculars – These are great for getting a closer look at the super cars on the track.
- Keep the Great British weather in mind! Waterproofs and umbrellas are advised in case of rain showers, especially if you are not under cover in the grandstand.
- Make sure you take some ear plugs with you for the qualifying sessions and on race day as the noise of the cars are immense.