Please note this agreement applies only to coach holidays (2 days or more) that are operated by Leisuretime.
Please see elsewhere on the website for terms relating to Day Trips that are operated by Leisuretime.
By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. Your travel booking
Whether you book alone or as a group, we will only deal with the lead booking name in all subsequent correspondence, including changes, amendments & cancellations. You must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking & possess the legal capacity & authority to book as the lead name & travel on holidays with us & take up the offers advertised by us if they are still available. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details or any other information supplied in respect of yourself & any other person travelling on the booking & for passing on any information regarding the booking or any changes made in relation thereto, to all persons travelling on the said booking, including but not limited to information on schedule changes or copies of booking confirmations. In addition, you are also responsible for (a) notifying us prior to the time of booking of any personal circumstances & needs pertaining to a person included in the booking, including, without limitation, whether any such person is not self-reliant or is a person with reduced mobility – for example, if you, or a member of your party, have difficulty in walking 100 metres or climbing a flight of stairs unaided; & (b) notifying us if any person travelling on the booking has ceased to be self-reliant or a person with reduced mobility or if a person previously reported to be with reduced mobility or as not being self-reliant does no longer fall into either category. It is a condition of your booking with us that you & all other members of your party, including infants & children, are adequately insured on holiday. Any person who is under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult on his or her journey. There may be other restrictions & conditions on some offers, but these are explained in the details of those offers. When you or (if you are booking through a travel agent) your travel agent asks for your booking to be confirmed, we will confirm the booking there & then. Next, we will send you or your travel agent a Confirmation Invoice. If there is any change to any of the details discussed at the time of booking, before the Confirmation Invoice is issued, we will notify you of any new or changed details, including a change to the total price (if any). If any detail on the Confirmation Invoice is not correct tell us or your travel agent immediately. If there is an obvious error on the Confirmation Invoice we reserve the right to correct it as soon as we become aware of it and no later than 7 days before you go. The contractual terms of this Terms and Conditions apply between you & us because you have chosen a Package Holiday with us (hereafter, a “holiday”) which is a ‘package’ within the meaning of The Package Travel, Package Holidays & Package Tours Regulations 1992 & will enjoy the benefits conferred by it. Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday, whether or not booked through one of our official representatives, are not part of your package holiday provided by us. In the event that our costs increase as a result of the changes made by the government, we reserve the right to adjust the prices shown in our brochure and website to reflect those changes in costs.
Accuracy – we endeavour to ensure prices and all other information contained in this brochure are accurate. Occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. Prices and any other information shown in our most recent edition brochure may differ from that contained within previous editions. Where this is the case, the details contained within our most recent edition applies and supercedes that provided in previous editions.
Jurisdiction – these booking conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English Law.
Insurance – it is absolutely vital that you maintain adequate travel insurance to cover any medical expenses and other expenses that may be incurred including cancellation, lost luggage and other charges. If you choose to travel without suitable insurance then you must sign our insurance indemnity form. We will not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising out of not carrying appropriate insurance.
Emergency contact – it is vital that all passengers provide us with an emergency contact who we can contact in the event of an emergency
2. The Price You Pay
All prices we advertise are accurate at the date published, but we reserve the right to change any of those prices from time to time. Prices include a cost for fuel that was estimated at the date of this publication. We reserve the right to add a fuel supplement to holiday prices should this increase after the date of this publication. We reserve the right to increase the price of your holiday after you have booked but no later than 30 days before the departure date stipulated & will forward an Amendment Invoice reflecting any changes made. After a Confirmation Invoice has been sent to you, any increase in your holiday price will be the result of changes in our costs of supplying your holiday resulting from transportation charges, (fuel & other transport charges which form part of our contract with the transport provider), currency fluctuations & government action. An administration charge & any relevant travel agent’s commission is included within these amounts. If the increase would be 2% or less of the holiday price shown on your Confirmation Invoice (excluding insurance premiums & any amendment charges), we will absorb the changes in our costs described above & will only pass on any increase above that level. If the increase is more than 10% of the holiday price (calculated as above), then:
- You may cancel your holiday booking within 14 days of the Amendment Invoice date & receive a refund of all monies paid to us except any amendment charges; we will only consider an appropriate refund of insurance premium paid if you can show us that you are unable to transfer or reuse your policy
- The increase will be considered a Major Change as described in section 4 below &, unless you choose to cancel under paragraph 1 above, you will be entitled to the alternatives set out in section 4 for those circumstances, but in either case, you will receive compensation in accordance with section 4.The price quoted on the last Amendment Invoice issued is guaranteed, unless you change your holiday booking. Any increases in our costs which occur after the last Amendment Invoice has been sent will be borne by us. Should you instruct your credit/debit card company to ‘chargeback’ any payment(s) properly due from you in respect of your booking, we will charge you an administrative fee of £30 per incident & associated costs. We further reserve the right to cancel your booking &/ or take legal action against you for all outstanding payment(s).
- All prices quoted are in pounds sterling and must be paid in this currency.
- Please note: In the event of any conflict between any special offers on our website and the price quoted by our reservations departments the price quoted by our reservations department will prevail.
3. If we cancel your booking
We aim to provide your holiday as booked. But if for example, there are not enough people booked on your holiday, we may cancel it. We reserve the right to cancel your holiday in any circumstances but if we cancel your holiday you can either have a refund or accept a replacement holiday from us of equivalent or closely similar standard & price (if one is available). This shall be the limit of our responsibility to you. Should you choose to accept an alternative holiday, the terms & conditions of your holiday will not change & these conditions will still apply to your booking. We will not cancel your holiday less than 7 days before you go unless this is the result of one of the events in the ‘Important note – events beyond our control’. If we do cancel your holiday within 7 days before you go, we will pay you compensation of £10 per person, (unless we cancel your holiday because you do not pay us the balance of the holiday price or because of one of the events listed in the ‘Important note – events beyond our control’).
4. If we change your booking details
We hope that we will not have to make any change to your holiday but, because our holidays are planned many months in advance, we sometimes do need to make changes. We reserve the right to do this at any time. We will let you or your travel agent know about any important changes when you book. If you have already booked, we will let you know as soon as we can if there is time before your departure. Departure times shown by us are for guidance only & may change. Your Confirmation Invoice will show the latest planned timings, which you should check carefully as soon as you receive it.
Major changes to your holiday
Occasionally, we have to make major changes to your holiday with us. Major changes are those which significantly alter an essential term of this contract, such as price (if price changes allowed in the contract), the location of resort or quality of the main hotel (not including single overnight hotels). If we tell you about any of these changes after we have confirmed your holiday booking, you may either:
- accept the new arrangements offered by us; or
- accept a replacement holiday from us of equivalent or closely similar standard & price, if one is available; or
- cancel your holiday with us & receive a full refund of all monies paid.
Either way, we will pay you compensation, using the Compensation table shown, unless the change is for reasons beyond our control (see the `Important note – events beyond our control’) & we will always refund the difference in price if the replacement holiday is of a lower standard & price. Major changes to your holiday for which we will pay compensation, unless the change is for reasons beyond our control (see `Important note - events beyond our control’), using the scale shown, may include the following changes: a significant change of destination; a change in accommodation to that of a lower category, a change in the time of your departure by more than 12 hours, a change of departure point. This standard payment will not affect your statutory or other legal rights. We will only make one payment for each full-fare-paying adult in the holiday booking. Any children not paying the full adult fare will receive 50% of these amounts. Infants are not entitled to any payment.
If the change is not acceptable to you
If any major change indicated above is not acceptable to you, you can cancel your holiday booking. In this case, we will refund all the money you have paid us & will pay you compensation, as shown, depending on how many days before your holiday we tell you about this change unless the change is for reasons beyond our control (see `Important note - events beyond our control’). This standard payment will not affect your statutory or other legal rights. Any compensation payable will be on these scales based on how many days before your booked holiday departure we tell you of a major change. The period before departure when a major change is notified compensation payable per person:
- More than 42 days - nil
- 42-29 days - £5
- 28-15 days - £10
- 14-8 days - £15
- 7-0 days - £20
Important note – events beyond our control
Events beyond our control include: war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural, un-natural & nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, health risks, technical problems with transport (including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation by a coach operator) for reasons beyond our control or that of our suppliers; closed or congested ports, hurricanes & other actual or potential severe weather conditions, & any other similar events along with anything else that is outside of our control. Please ensure that you are adequately insured.
5. Our responsibility for your holiday
We will arrange for you to receive the services that make up the holiday that you choose & that we confirm. These services will be provided either directly by us or through independent suppliers contracted by us. We are responsible for making sure that each part of the holiday you book with us is provided to a reasonable standard & as was advertised by us (or as changed & accepted by you). If any part of your holiday is not provided as described, we will pay you appropriate compensation unless this is due to reasons beyond our control (see `Important note – events beyond our control’). We have taken all reasonable care to make sure that all the services which make up the holidays advertised by us are provided by efficient & reputable businesses. These businesses should follow the local & national laws & regulations of the country where they are provided. However, overseas safety standards are generally lower than in the UK, for example, few hotels yet meet EC fire safety recommendations even in Europe. Please remember that some amenities (e.g. lifts, swimming pools etc.) require cleaning and servicing and may therefore not be available at all times. Some services may be affected by weather conditions and their availability will be entirely at the discretion of the provider of the services. Entertainment provided by the hotels is frequently subject to demand and its nature and/or frequency may be varied if there is lack of demand.
6. Personal injury 1
This section covers injury, illness or death while you are using the holiday services that we have arranged for you. We have no direct control over the way our suppliers provide their services but everyone employed or contracted by us or by our suppliers is expected to carry out their duties in accordance with accepted standards of behaviour. If they do not carry out their duties in accordance with accepted standards of behaviour (or at all) & that fault results in your injury, illness or death, we may make a payment to you. We will not make any payment if your injury, illness or death was caused by an event or circumstances which the person who caused it could not have predicted or avoided even if they had taken all necessary & due care. We will not make any payment if your illness, injury or death was your own fault. If we do make a payment, it will be similar to the one you would receive under English & Welsh law in an English or Welsh court. Note: We will make such payments for injury, illness or death on the basis that you are expected to accept that:
- You must tell us & the supplier involved in your injury or illness while you are in the resort (see section 13). You should also write to our After Travel Services about your claim within 7 days of coming home from your holiday to allow us to investigate it properly & cooperate with us so as to enable us to carry out such investigation. Please include a letter about your injury or illness from your doctor.
- You should transfer to us any rights you have against the supplier or any other person.
- You should co-operate fully with us if we or our insurers want to enforce those rights.
- Any payments we make may be limited in accordance with international conventions. We ask you to transfer your rights to us so that we can claim back from suppliers any payments we make to you, plus any legal or other costs.
7. Personal injury 2
This section covers damages, injury, illness or death which is not connected with the arrangements made by us. If you or someone on your holiday booking is injured, falls ill or dies while taking part in an activity which is not part of the holiday, or you need to incur unpredictable extra expenses for which we are not liable because the event is beyond our control (see `Important note – events beyond our control’) we will, where appropriate & subject to our discretion, try to help if we can but you must pay all costs incurred.
8. Your Financial Protection
The Package Travel, Package Holidays & Package Tours Regulations 1992 require us to provide security for the monies that you pay for the package holidays booked from us & for your repatriation in the event of our insolvency. Leisure Time (Wales) Limited is a member of ABTA (ABTA number Y6145). ABTA will financially protect your holiday by ensuring you receive a refund or, if already abroad, you are returned to the point where your contracted arrangements with us commenced in the event that your holiday is not provided as a result of our insolvency. Please go to www.abta.com for a copy of the guide to ABTA’s scheme of Financial Protection. ABTA and ABTA members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan.
- Contact Address: ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ
- Telephone Number: 020 7637 2444
- Website: abta.com
9. What happens to holiday complaints?
We can usually sort out any complaints you may have whilst you are on holiday. If you have a complaint about your arrangements whilst away, you must immediately notify the supplier of the service in question locally. You should report any hotel complaint to the hotel management and allow them the opportunity to resolve the matter for you. Complaints regarding your transport or other service arrangements should be reported to the transport provider or supplier concerned as soon as a problem arises. If they are unable to resolve the problem, you should contact us straight away by telephone & we will endeavour to assist. If you are still not satisfied, you must write to our Customer Services department within 7 days of your return from holiday. Please write your holiday reference number on your letter, & include your daytime & evening telephone numbers. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve any problem locally by reporting it to the supplier, or calling & informing us, then we may not be able to deal positively with any complaint on your return. We will try to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. If we cannot agree, you can take your complaint to a County Court or another suitable court.
Please also see section 24 (ABTA) for more details.
10. Paying for your travel arrangements
You will be required to pay a deposit to us for each person when you book unless this is within 8 weeks of departure when the full amount of the booking is payable. The deposit amount will be specified by us or your travel agent when your booking is made. If it is not specified then it will be the amount that we ask you to pay when you book, even if this is 100% of the holiday price. If you pay less than the deposit under a low deposit booking scheme, then this is only part of the deposit referred to in this paragraph. The remaining deposit will be due on cancellation or date specified at the time of booking or on your Confirmation Invoice. Please note that your booking deposit may be increased or there may be a charge payable for some accommodation, holidays or bookings where it is necessary to secure specific facilities with full payment at the time of booking e.g. theatre tickets. Once confirmed, the booking deposit, additional charges paid & insurance premiums will not be refunded in the event of cancellation except in the circumstances specified in Sections 2, 3 or 4 or as otherwise required by law. This is your only commitment to 8 weeks before you go. Usually, within 2 weeks of booking, we will send you a Confirmation Invoice showing how much you owe us. You must pay the amount on the last Invoice issued by us, at least 8 weeks before you go on holiday. If you don’t, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled & to charge you a cancellation charge, in accordance with section 12. If you pay money for your booking to a travel agent appointed by us, they will hold that money as our agent from the time they receive it until they pay the money to us.
We accept Visa and Mastercard Debit and Credit Cards and Cash. We only accept Online payments by Visa and Mastercard Debit and Credit Cards.
11.If you change your booking
If you want to change any details of your booking (such as changing to a different holiday or changing a name in your booking) or to cancel an optional extra you have booked, we will do our best to help but please note that more major changes, such as those that would lower the basic price of your holiday will be treated by us as a different holiday. If you would like to change your pickup point, major holiday details or transfer the booking to a different person, you may be subject to an administration fee of £20. If the change means we must send you new documents, we cannot make the change until we have received all your old travel documents, including any tickets.
Some types of accommodation (for example single rooms or hotel rooms with reductions for 3 adults) are priced according to the number of people staying there. If your booking changes because someone in your party cancels, we will recalculate your booking cost based on the new number of people going. If fewer people share the accommodation, then the cost for them may go up. This extra cost is not a cancellation charge & is not usually covered by this insurance.
If you are prevented from taking the holiday you have booked, you may transfer your booking to another person, provided you meet the following conditions:
- You must authorise us to make the transfer
- The person to whom you transfer your holiday booking must comply with all the terms of the existing booking
- That person must accept the transfer & our Terms and Conditions (this document)
- That person must show us new evidence of their holiday insurance, as your policy cannot be transferred to another person (and the premium cannot be refunded)
- You pay amendment fees in accordance with this section. This will be added to the new Invoice issued
- You cannot usually transfer a holiday booking within 7 days of departure
- You will remain responsible for the payment of any balance on that new Invoice should that person fail to pay it.
12. If you cancel your booking
If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you or your travel agent must advise us. Once we receive your notice of cancellation you should expect to receive a Cancellation Invoice within 14 days. If you do not, then please contact us. To cover the cost of processing your cancellation & to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your notification. Please note that for certain travel arrangements e.g. theatre/show holidays, the cancellation charge may be higher than those shown. In certain cases, a 100% cancellation fee applies as soon as the booking is made.
Charges are based on how many days before your booked departure (not including the day of departure) we receive your cancellation notice.
- 43+ days - deposit only
- 42 to 29 days - 30% (or deposit, whichever is greater)
- 28 to 15 days - 50% (or deposit, whichever is greater)
- 14 to 5 days - 70%
- less than 5 days - 100%
- Departure date or later (including voluntary termination whilst on holiday) - 100%
Please check your insurance policy to see if you are covered by the cancellation charge.
13. Conduct while travelling
You are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct departure point at the correct time and we are not liable for any loss or expense suffered by passengers because of their late arrival at any departure point. Coach excursions are included in the price of many holidays and refunds cannot be made for passengers not wishing to go on these excursions. Final departure times and points will be as stated on your final travel tickets and included excursion times will be posted on the hotel notice board or as notified by the coach driver. We reserve the right to refuse to accept you as a customer or continue dealing with you if your behaviour is disruptive or affects other travellers or is threatening or abusive towards our staff or suppliers staff, on the telephone, in writing or in person. If the driver of your coach or any of our staff reasonably believes that you could be disruptive, that you are suffering from a contagious disease, are intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or otherwise not fit to travel, they can also refuse to let you proceed with your travel arrangements or restrict your movements. If you are disruptive & this means you are not allowed to travel we will treat your booking as cancelled by you from that moment, & you will have to pay full cancellation charges (see section 12). If this occurs overseas then you will become responsible for your own return home & any other members of your group who cannot or will not travel without you. If you are refused carriage because of your disruptive behaviour, or you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, we may pass on your details to other tour operators for their information. This, in turn, may make it difficult for you to book other holidays. In any of these circumstances, no refunds or compensation will be paid to you & we may make a claim against you for any costs & expenses incurred as a result of your behaviour e.g. the cost of diverting a coach, aircraft or ship to remove you. Criminal proceedings may also be instigated.
14. Your accommodation
- Any accommodation we arrange for you must only be used by those people named on your Confirmation Invoice (or on latest Amendment Invoice issued). You are not allowed to share the accommodation or let anyone else stay there. You are responsible for the cost of any damage caused to your accommodation or its contents during your stay. These charges must be met by you & may have to be paid locally. Some hotels may make a small additional charge for porterage and tea or coffee served after meals. Gratuities to the hotel staff and drivers/couriers are discretionary.
- Hotel entertainment and themes: A wide variety of entertainment is supplied by the hotels from dancing to pianists to bingo. We have tried to indicate those holidays in which it is provided. Please note, however, that the style and frequency of entertainment are always at the management’s discretion. Similarly, a hotel may be operating a theme (such as Turkey & Tinsel, Country & Western, Olde Time...) which we have not featured in our package. We will endeavour to inform you of such entertainment. However, providing Leisuretime fulfils the package originally sold, we do not consider the imposition of themes to be detrimental to the holiday and will not consider compensation claims.
- The conditions of your ticket
When you travel by sea, your journey may be subject to certain international conventions such as the Warsaw Convention, Montreal Convention or Athens Convention. You agree that the transport company’s own ‘Conditions of Carriage’ will apply to you on that journey. When arranging this transportation for you, we rely on the terms & conditions contained within these international conventions & those ‘Conditions of Carriage’. You acknowledge that all of these terms & conditions form part of your contract with us as well as with the transport company.
15. Passports, Visas, Travel Information
It is your responsibility to check and fulfil the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. You must check requirements for your own specific needs with the relevant embassies and/or consulates as applicable. For further information, contact the Passport Office on 0300 222 0000.
The name on the passport must match the name on the travel documentation, otherwise, you may not be able to travel & insurances may be invalid. If you need to change a name, you must tell us immediately so we can issue the documentation (an amendment fee may be applicable).
Travel Information – whatever your reason for travelling abroad, you are sure to want a trouble-free trip. With this in mind, we are working with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) to help British nationals stay safe abroad. The FCO ‘Know Before You Go’ website offers straightforward travel advice, top tips and up-to-date country information to help you plan your holiday. For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check
16. Conditions of Suppliers
Independent suppliers make up many aspects of the services provided as part of your holiday. Their services are provided in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable local and international conventions, laws and regulations.
17. In Resort
- Due to the nature of our programme, it is not always practical to visit our guests in their hotel. All guests will be given emergency contact numbers, and departure details will be confirmed on arrival in resort. If you encounter any difficulties during your stay, please contact the hotel reception, and/or your driver in the first instance, and if further assistance is required, simply contact the emergency number provided to resolve any issues.
- It is possible that some building work will be taking place at your resort and this is a matter outside of our control. In general, we do not receive advance warning about such work, which can sometimes start quite early in the morning. However, if we are aware of development in or around your accommodation and we think it is likely to cause any inconvenience, we will tell you if there is time before your departure. If we believe that such work is likely to produce serious disruption, we will try to make alternative arrangements.
18. Content Accuracy
- All information and prices detailed in this printed material and online are correct at the time of going to print, however, these are subject to change. All prices are to be used as a guideline only.
- Because the details are compiled many months before your holiday takes place, there may sometimes be amendments. For example, an advertised hotel facility may be closed for maintenance, especially in the low season when hotels take the opportunity to undertake maintenance programmes and some facilities may not be in use, also some amenities, for example, outdoor bars, may not be continuously available. In addition, a hotelier may decide that a room type or board basis listed for winter may not be available in summer, and vice versa. If we are aware of any changes and if we regard them as likely to seriously affect your holiday enjoyment, we will advise you at the time of booking. However, should any changes occur after your booking is made, we shall inform you of this in writing as quickly as Please note that outdoor pursuits like water sports can be affected by weather and occasionally water and electricity supplies are restricted by the local authorities–sometimes without notice. The images used are aimed at giving an accurate impression of the type of accommodation and facilities available. Obviously, not all rooms are identical to those shown. All outdoor facilities, restaurants and bars are available for weather and/ or maintenance permitting. Please note that some facilities (e.g. spa treatments, car parking, internet, Wi-Fi, safe, minibar, amongst others) may be subject to a charge, which must be paid locally. A full list of our room/meal supplements and adult/child reductions are available, please contact our reservations team or visit our website.
- If we know about building work or other noise likely to affect your holiday arrangements, we aim to tell you before you leave.
- The information on the /or any advertising or promotional materials is checked and is known to be correct on the date advertised. However, as this can be many months before you take your holiday and despite careful checks, errors or changes may occur after the date of publication. If we are made aware of such errors, we will, of course, endeavour to inform you of them at the time of booking.
- To ensure you have up to date information please check with your travel agent, our in-house reservations team or our website at leisuretime.co.uk
- We cannot be held responsible for any photographic inaccuracies and advise customers that a wide number of photographs are of generic images from stock library sources. These have been included for design purposes only.
19. Change After the Start of Your Holiday
Very occasionally we may have to change your holiday arrangements after you arrive at the resort. If we do this, we will try to place you in accommodation of the same or higher standard in the same or similar resort.
You have no right to cancel your booking after you have left for your holiday if we offer you a suitable alternative, prior to departure.
20. Travel Documentation, Luggage and Tickets
Your travel documentation is your booking confirmation/invoice. We do not usually issue travel tickets.
- If you lose, destroy or misplace your travel documents, any request for the documents to be re-issued will incur a charge for their replacement.
- Where there is a requirement for documents to be posted, these will be sent via second class post. Once documents have been sent via email or second class post we will not be responsible for their loss unless as a result of our fault or negligence.
- We will not be responsible if you arrive late for the specified pick-up time.
- Clients are responsible for their own luggage and to see it loaded onto the coach on day of travel and on departure from the hotel. Please wait and physically take it away with you when you leave the coach. It is not the driver's responsibility once luggage is on the pavement.
21. System Errors
In rare cases, errors may occur when inputting prices into our reservations system or website. We regret that any contract entered into on the basis of an erroneous price will be void. In the unlikely event that such a situation arises, you will be given the option to either pay the correct price or cancel with a full refund.
If at any time you are having issues with the website, particularly during the booking process, you can call our reservations team on 029 2090 1010 to finish the booking.
22. Contacting you
If you book via our website or have opted in other circumstances for us to contact you via e-mail, we may communicate with you using the e-mail address you have provided. For example, to provide your e-confirmation, e-ticket, e-cancellation, etc. We will assume that your e-mail address is correct & that you understand the risks associated with using this form of communication. You may still have to contact us as required in our terms & conditions.
We are a member of ABTA, membership number Y6145. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, please go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on their website www.abta.com
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, we are a data controller. In order to process your booking and to ensure that arrangements for your package are correctly made, we need to collect certain personal details about you. These will include, where appropriate, names and addresses of your party members, credit/debit card information or other payment details and special requirements that you may have. These may include dietary restrictions and medical conditions. We may need to pass this information onto other companies and organisations who require this information in order to provide your holiday (e.g. hotels, transport companies). Where you provide us with such details, you consent to such details you consent to this information being used as described above unless you expressly tell us otherwise in writing. We require certain information to be able to provide certain services. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect such data. You are entitled to ask us (by e-mail or letter) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may have been disclosed. We will ask you whether you would like to opt-in to marketing communications from Leisuretime and you may opt out at any time.