Our Christmas and New Year holidays are extremely popular. We ensure you have a lovely relaxing time enjoying the festivities with like minded people. Leisuretime offer a wide choice of Christmas destinations in the UK or Europe, or maybe even a Christmas Cruise.
Sit back and let someone else take care of Christmas stress for you, from getting you to your destination to cooking Christmas lunch (and doing all the dishes!) or organising the New Year’s Eve party, to getting you home again. We have a fantastic range of Christmas, Twixmas and New Year breaks in the UK & Europe that you may find it difficult to choose where to go.
Whisking the family away to your favourite winter resort, or visiting one of the many magical Christmas markets in Europe – there really is something for everyone this winter.
Make your Christmas break a memorable one! Come along with Leisuretime and escape from the usual stresses and strains of frantic last-minute Christmas shopping with a chilled Christmas getaway.
The long Christmas school holiday is the peak time for a family getaway so planning ahead is essential! Enjoy festive food, themed entertainment and comfortable accommodation from our selection of destinations around the UK that won’t break the bank this Christmas! We promise a fun filled festive break for the whole family.
Or perhaps you want to finish your Christmas shopping in style. Take a short break to the city of Manchester and visit the extraordinary Trafford Shopping Centre. In one of Europe’s leading shopping centers, with hundreds of stores combining all of the high street favourites, you’ll be sure to find everything you need for the perfect gifts this Christmas.
Why choose this holiday?
- Give yourself a break and let someone else do the cooking or organising of New Year.
- Choose where you want to go and let us do the rest.
- Escape the hype this Christmas and book a festive break away.
- Experience different Christmas traditions from around the world and head to Scotland or Ireland for the Christmas break. Or, if you are used to experiencing Christmas in the city, escape to the tranquil countryside.
- A great choice for group holidays.
Tips & Advice:
- Travel insurance – Plan ahead at the time of booking and take out our travel insurance to ensure cover for sickness or medical emergencies. With valuable Christmas gifts in toe, take extra care and make sure your insurance policy covers baggage.
- Know your baggage limits – Don’t get carried away with packing all the Christmas presents and ensure you remain within the baggage limits.
- Don’t forget anyone this Christmas! – Create a packing list to ensure that you do not forget those all-important Christmas gifts for the family.