Take a break from the norm this summer and get away on a traditional Leisuretime holiday. Whether you want to stay in the UK & Ireland or get away to Europe, let us know and we’ll do the rest. We have a fantastic range of destinations to choose from.
Who needs to go abroad to enjoy the perfect summer holiday? We have plenty of truly spectacular destinations on offer in Britain and Ireland with year-on year favourites such as Cornwall, Brighton, Isle of Wight and Torquay. From amazing costal views to a cosy country house set in tranquil surroundings, we truly have something for everyone.
Summer holidays are the perfect time to get away with the family or your loved ones. Break up the school holidays, giving your kids stories to tell when they go back to school and giving you a chance to show off your tan when you go back to work.
Why not visit Cornwall this summer? A land in which beauty; wildlife, a sub-tropical climate, cliff and rolling moorland combine to dazzle the eye. A peninsula filled with legends, landscapes and histories that boast some of the most majestic beaches in Britain. Whet your appetite and indulge in a bag of fish and chips on the seafront whilst admiring panoramic views of the rugged coast line and blue water.
Or if you would rather travel further afield, let us tempt you with a summer escape to parts of Europe at a price you won’t be able to resist! Come and book a sun-soaked summer holiday with Leisuretime and experience fine food, warm weather and diverse culture in parts of Italy, France and Spain, to name but a few.
Venture to the enchanting Lake Garda and experience a mild Mediterranean climate. You will be spoilt for choice with a plentiful selection of bars, shops and cafes all positioned in idyllic locations along the lakefront. The lake border, lined with villages and towns, add an element of character and atmosphere of ancient Roman remains to the charm of the natural surroundings. There is certainly no shortage of prestigious and cultural events, filled with live music and dance that are featured all year round.
Our Travel Experts have carefully selected the very best hotels and itineraries to make your summer holiday the one to remember. So don’t delay it’s time to start planning your 2015 summer holiday today!
Why choose this holiday?
- It’s the perfect time to get away while the schools are closed for 6 weeks.
- Whether it’s in UK & Ireland or Europe, just let us know and we will organise everything for you.
- Hand-picked, centrally located hotels with major attractions just on your door step.
- Whether it’s a long weekend, a week or slightly longer, take time this summer from the daily grind of work to re-charge your batteries with a summer holiday.
- Whether you want to lay on the beach and sock up the sun, chill out at the pool bar, go shopping in the city, or simply sleep the day away we have it all.
Tips & Advice:
- Stay Protected! – It is essential to regularly apply sun cream before going outdoors into the hot summer’s sun to keep your skin protected from those dangerous UV rays.
- Heads up! – In addition to the application of sun cream, it is equally important to wear a sun-protective hat on a hot summer’s day. Wearing a hat whilst in the sun is a simple and effective way to reduce UV radiation to the head, neck and face.