Please note this agreement applies only to coach holiday day trips (1 day) that are operated by Leisuretime.
Please see here on the website for terms relating to coach holidays that are 2 days or more that are operated by Leisuretime.
By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. Once issued, tickets are not refundable or transferable to other dates should you or any member/s of your party have to cancel. We do, however, offer insurance cover for cancellation due to illness etc. Please refer to your policy for full details of the cover.
2. Passengers are advised to check their tickets at the time of booking to ensure that all details are correct.
3. The coach will not be held for late arrivals and no refund will be made to passengers who miss the coach. Departure times are only as stated on the travel ticket. Leisuretime is not liable for the costs of transporting any passenger when they fail to arrive at a pick-up point in adequate time for the departure of the coach.
4. We will make every effort to keep to the published timetable but will not be responsible for any loss through delay however caused or for passengers who are not at any departure point. Leisuretime reserves the right to cancel any departure. Every effort will be made to contact passengers (provided we have contact details). If in doubt, please contact us three days prior to travel to confirm departure. Should a tour be cancelled by us all monies paid will be refunded. No compensation will be paid.
5. Leisuretime reserves the right to change seat numbers on the coach when necessary but this will as far as possible be avoided.
6. We recommend you insure your luggage as property is carried at the owner’s risk. Leisuretime will not be liable for any loss or damage.
7. Smoking is not allowed on-board and offenders will be required to leave the vehicle. Mobile phones should be used with discretion to avoid distracting the driver. Passengers are not allowed to consume alcohol on board, nor are they permitted to enter or remain on a vehicle if the driver considers their behaviour to present a hazard to other passengers. Any passenger considered by the driver to be a nuisance may be asked to leave the tour in which case no refund will be made.
8. Only Guide Dogs and Hearing Dogs are allowed on these departures, and they may be carried free of charge. Some itineraries may not be suitable for disabled passengers - please check with us before booking to avoid disappointment.
9. Leisuretime shall not be liable to the client under any circumstances for the payment of damages, costs, other compensation or expenses in the event that Leisuretime does not, for any reason, receive its pre-ordered and paid for allocation of tickets for an event. Leisuretime will, in such circumstances, only be liable for, and shall return, the payment that it has received from the customer.
10. Leisuretime reserves the right to alter published prices as a result of supplier price increases.
11. Leisuretime reserves the right to alter itineraries without prior notification.
12. For whatever reason, should the coach be late arriving at its designated pick-up point, at the destination/attraction itself or at the return drop-off point, Leisuretime will not be liable to offer any form of compensation. Should a trip have to be curtailed due to unforeseen circumstances, such as mechanical or other vehicle defects, compensation, if any, shall be at the total discretion of Leisuretime.
13. Infants (under 3 years) can be carried on laps at no extra charge. Please note additional seats belts are not available for them. If you require a separate seat for your Infant you will need to provide a car seat and you will pay the child price. Please note, the car seat must be fitted by you, the driver cannot do this. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that a car seat will fit the coach seat and/or safety belt. Child ages for excursions inclusive of entry vary (please enquire at the time of booking). Please note: all passengers are booked as adults unless you advise otherwise at the time of booking.
14. Children: Child ages fares are 3-14 years (inclusive). For infants (aged 0-3years) we strongly recommend that you bring a child car seat appropriate to your child's age but have to ask you to please take responsibility to fit the seat yourself. The charge for coach only seat for the infant will be £15. Please note, the car seat must be fitted by you, the driver cannot do this. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that a car seat will fit the coach seat and/ or safety belt. Child ages for excursions inclusive of entry vary (please enquire at the time of booking). Please note: all passengers are booked as adults unless you advise otherwise at the time of booking.
15. All prices quoted are in pounds sterling and must be paid in this currency.
16. In the event of any conflict between any special offers on our website and the price quoted by our reservations departments the price quoted by our reservations department will prevail.
17. All information and prices detailed in this printed material and online are correct at the time of going to print, however, these are subject to change. All prices are based on the lowest prices available at the time and to be used as a guideline only.
All of our regular terms and conditions apply where applicable and where they do not conflict with the statements made above.