If you are looking to get away from the winter storms and the blues brought on by the Great British winters, why not take advantage of our Winter Holiday Breaks?
Book yourself a winter getaway and trade in your daily routine for an escape to a much calmer climate or a beautiful snowy scene. Whereever you want to go, we have a destination for you.
The winter season is a perfect time to take a well-deserved break. Whether you are someone in search of a destination that boasts warmer weather or you are one of the many that would like to embrace the cooler climate, we have it all!
Catch a glimpse of the elusive Northern Lights this winter and discover the beauty of Norway. The colourful arcs of light and majestic glow of the Aurora Borealis enthral every person who sets eyes on them. To help you witness the incredible phenomena we have a 17 day cruise with a proficiently planned itinerary that will give you the opportunity to see the Aurora Borealis in all its glory.
For those who fancy trading in their winter coats for t-shirts and sun hats, why not sail away from the cold British winter on one of our Canary Island cruises. These are great getaways for British holidaymakers looking for a tasteful winter break in the sunshine. With plenty of spectacular scenery and beautiful white sandy beaches to discover, nothing beats approaching these mesmeric islands for the sea!
Whether it’s to lie on a beach or it’s a cruise around the Canary Islands or Spain & Portugal, we’ll get you there. Get the family away for half term or for a long weekend. The time and choice are yours; we’ll help you arrange the rest.
Why choose this holiday?
- Escape the winter weather and get away for a few days for a break from the routine.
- Embrace the cold weather with a snowy getaway.
- Dodge the crowds in UK and European cities - winter is the perfect time for a city break, out of peak season means that there are less crowds making sightseeing less stressful.
- Let us know where and when you want to go and we’ll organise it all for you, so you can have a stress-free getaway.
Tips & Advice:
- Consider the Great British weather! – You can never be too sure what the Great British weather will bring so ensure that you pack for all weathers – coats and boots are essential for you to keep warm and dry during your holiday.
- Keeping your skin healthy in the cooler climates – drink plenty of water and be sure to pack moisturizer and hand cream , regularly applying moisturizer can be helpful.
- Travel insurance – Plan ahead at the time of booking and take out our travel insurance to ensure cover for sickness or medical emergencies.